You should go to a doctor as soon as possible however because it could very well be something serious if it happens every time you eat. (IE. Crohn’s, IBS, etc) Try laying OFF fiber (if you’ve been eating enough already) if it still hurts, not good.
The last time I went to the doctor for abdominal pain, it cost me $2,300 and they still couldn’t tell me what was wrong.
Living in the U.S. without health insurance. Doctor is out.
8 Notes/ Hide
- fitbirge reblogged this from th3skinny and added:
- happinessand said: Eliminate one food from your diet at a time for a week each and see which has an effect?
- sugaredkitty said: That is so damn true
- dragonfli17 said: I don’t know where you live and what’s available in your area. You should try looking up low cost or low income healthcare. They aren’t usually fast but it sounds like you need a doctor and I totally understand not being to afford it. Good luck
- lovingtheprocess said: This is gonna sound REALLY weird, a friend of mine had stomach pains for 6 weeks.She got her period and couldn’t get a tampon in. She went “fishing” and found an old tampon inside her (string had came off). Gross and a stretch but figured I’d share.
- sexinthelibrary said: obamacare?
- bonfevrier said: Omfg, that is sick. I should definitely start appreciating the health care system in Sweden more.
- makejuicenotwar said: come to canada omg that is ridiculous
- th3skinny posted this